Thursday, September 6, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football!!!

Okay folks, this blog is not always going to be about serious stuff. For those who know me, I am a Football FAN! I am excited that football season is starting tonight. I need Reggie Bush, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning to dominate tonight. I play fantasy football and they are all on one of my teams. Reggie Bush is on all three.

To make sure there is not any confusion, I am a DALLAS COWBOYS FAN all the way. I have no problem recognizing other good teams and players, but I am ultimately loyal to Dem Boys. I predict a 12-4 or 11-5 season with a trip to the conference playoffs at least.

I hope you enjoy the season, I will be in my yearly time management, lack of sleep on Monday nights, studying during commercials while watching the games, time until February. Peace & Blessings!

Paator J

No comments: